Barking Up The Tea Tree 200ml + IRradicate Tick Repellent Powder 100g + Pawsitively Smooth 25g
Captain Zack Classic Combo is specially curated with our bestsellers keeping in mind your pet’s hygiene and safety.
Barking Up The Tree is an anti-microbial moisturizing shampoo to relieve itching and dryness while hydrating the skin. IRradicate Tick Repellent Powder is uniquely created for dual use of repelling ticks from your doggo’s body and bedding with its scientifically proven ingredient IR3535 by Merck, Germany. Pawsitively Smooth paw butter is meant to protect and smoothen your pooch’s rough, dry paws and elbows with the dual function of repelling ticks and fleas.
2-3 working days for orders in Mumbai, India
4-5 working days for rest of India
- What's Inside The Box
- How To Use
What's Inside The Box +
Captain Zack Classic Combo includes:
- Barking Up The Tea Tree 200ml
- IRradicate Powder 100g
- Pawsitively Smooth 25g
- Soothes Skin
- Relieves Itching and Dryness
- Anti-Itch and Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
- Repairs and Smoothens Paws & Elbows
- Repels Ticks and Fleas
- Tick Free Bedding
- Non-Toxic daily protection
How To Use +
Barking Up The Tea Tree Oil
- Gently massage shampoo into the coat to form a rich creamy lather.
- Pay special attention to AVOID eyes.
- Rinse thoroughly and use regularly to maintain a healthy coat.
- Shampoo once or twice a week.
- Apply uniformly over entire body surface with good contact of the powder on the skin. Gently brush the coat. (Avoid snout, eyes and mouth)
- MUST be used twice daily, before taking your dog outdoor for walks
- Dry brush and clean the bedding, apply on both the sides of bedding
- Apply as needed.
- Work thoroughly into pets paw pads and elbows especially in the areas where cracks and damages have occurred, recommended for daily use, best used at bedtime.
- Safe if your pet licks it