Tick Repellent Kit
Prevent your pupper from ticks and fleas with this ultimate Tick Repellent Kit
- This Tick Repellent Kit contains shampoos, conditioners and Pawbutter to prevent your dog from ticks and flea infestation
- All products in this kit contain IR3535. IR3535 is a proven ingredient from Merck, Germany. It is a gentle yet effective insect repellent commonly used even in baby & kids products. It has broad efficacy against various insects like ticks, fleas, lice, mosquitoes, and other bugs.
- All the products in this kit are non-toxic with a high safety index which are proven to effectively prevent tick and flea infestation
- The Vet Care range is based on evidence-based medicine to provide the safest pet care hygiene to your dog
- All the products in this kit contain a regime to maintain the best tick and flea prevention are vegan and cruelty-free
Tick Repellent Kit Includes:
- IRradicate Tick Repellent Shampoo 500ml
- IRradicate Tick Repellent Oil Spray 250ml
- IRradicate Tick Repellent Powder 75g
- Pawsitively Smooth 100g
2-3 working days for orders in Mumbai, India
4-5 working days for rest of India
- What's Inside The Box
- How To Use
What's Inside The Box +
- IRradicate Tick Repellent Shampoo 500 ml
IRradicate Shampoo with IR3535 prevents ticks from attaching onto the dog’s body and cleanses the skin, as prevention is always better than cure.
- IRradicate Tick Repellent Oil Spray 250 ml
IRradicate Oil Spray is a flagship innovation, masterfully created for daily use to give round-the-clock IR3535 tick repellent protection.
- IRradicate Tick Repellent Powder 75 g
IRradicate Powder is uniquely created for dual use of repelling ticks from the dog’s body and the bedding of dog, as prevention is always better than cure.
- Pawsitively Smooth Pawbutter 100g
Pawsitively Smooth is a worry-free solution to protect your lovely pooch’s paws and elbows from cracking and chapping. Enriched with Lemongrass Oil, it keeps ticks & fleas at bay.
- Captain Zack Fran-TICK Comb
Single-Sided Comb to remove immobilised ticks and fleas.
- Toy -1N
For dog owners, there’s endless pleasure in watching your pooch have fun and playtime is serious business for our canine friends. Captain Zack has all the fun you can squeak of!
Disclaimer: Please note that our toys will vary in colour. (1 piece per order)
How To Use +
IRradicate - Tick Repellent Shampoo
- To prevent water entering place a cotton wool ball in the dog’s ears; remove after bath
- Wet dog’s coat thoroughly with lukewarm water. Apply a palmful of IRradicate shampoo. Work up a good lather over the whole body, reaching the skin surface. Keep on for 10 minutes. Avoid snout, eyes and mouth areas.
- Rinse off with cool water. Dry with towel or a hair dryer.
- Mandatorily apply IRradicate Biphasic Leave-in Conditioner or IRradicate Oil Spray after the bath. Use IRradicate shampoo twice per week
IRradicate - Tick Repellent Oil Spray
- Gently wipe the dog’s body with a dry towel. Spray uniformly over entire body surface and massage into the skin gently, allowing good contact of the spray with the skin. Use without dilution. Avoid snout, eyes and mouth.
- Allow to dry without a towel or dryer. Gently brush the coat.
- MUST be used twice daily, before taking your dog outdoors for walk
IRradicate - Tick Repellent Powder
- Apply uniformly over entire body surface with good contact of the powder on the skin. Gently brush the coat. (Avoid snout, eyes and mouth)
- MUST be used twice daily, before taking your dog outdoor for walks
- Dry brush and clean the bedding, apply on both the sides of bedding
- Apply As Needed. Work Thoroughly into dog's paws and elbows, especially in the areas where cracks and damages have occurred.
- Massage and repeat for each toe pad. Best used at bedtime
- Your pet will be happy with soft and smooth paws and elbows
IR3535 from Merck, Germany
IR3535 is a proven ingredient from Merck, Germany. It is gentle yet effective insect repellent commonly used even in baby & kids products. It has a broad efficacy against various insects like ticks, fleas, lice, mosquitoes, and other bugs.
- Proven tick and ectoparasite repellent
- Safe and gentle on the pet’s skin
Oatmeal extracts are best for elevating skin conditions in your dog. It helps in moisturizing the skin that helps in keeping their skin supple, soft, healthy, and young.
Provides relief from Skin Irritation.
- Balances pH level
- Reduces itchiness
Vitamin E supports healthy skin and coats. If you turn your dog’s shampoo around, you may notice Vitamin E on the ingredient list, to help reduce flakiness and promote a healthy, glossy coat.
- Soothes dry and itchy skin
- Healthy and glossy coat
Coconut oil is considered to have natural antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties. It hydrates pet’s skin and it beats the annoying itch that comes with it. It acts as an effective moisturizer and makes the coat sleek and glossy. It is known to be a great disinfectant for cuts and wounds along with soothing cracked paws.
- Anti- Fungal
- Healing & Soothing properties
- Hydrates & Moisturizes
- Sleek & Glossy Coat