24 Carrot Feast Chicken Jerky Treats Pack Of 3
100% Organic & Natural Nutritional Healthy Treats For Dogs
The secret of a happy & healthy pet is a diet that offers a perfect balance of taste & Nutrition. We at captain Zack develop recipes that not only tickle the taste buds but also add nutritional value for the wholesome nourishment of your pet. Captain Zack 24 Carrot Feast Chicken & Carrot Jerky Treats are made using ingredients that come directly from the most reliable farms to ensure that they are free from any toxic or unhealthy processes. They are then cooked in small batches using a recipe that expertly balances nutritional requirements with incredible taste.
- 100% natural
- Nutritionally balanced
- Irresistible taste
- High in Protein
- Low calorie
- Rich in Vitamins & Minerals
- Human Grade chicken
- Suitable for Dogs of all size, age & Breeds
2-4 working days for orders across India
- What's Inside The Box
- How To Use
What's Inside The Box +
- Chicken is a lean meat that’s low on calories and high on protein, essential for building lean muscle mass.
- It contains naturally occurring Omega 6 fatty acids which help in achieving healthy skin and a shiny fur coat, plus amino acids which help promote good bone health. Chicken acts as a good source of glucosamine and amino acids thus providing a good bone health to your dog
- Carrots are like a super food for any pooch. Carrots are rich in betacarotene. Beta-carotene is a powerful antioxidant and immune modulator. Beta carotene supports general good health and helps to manage diseases connected with the aging process in pets. It also helps improve the pet’s natural defence system i.e. the immune system of the body.
- Carrots are low calorie and low fat. Carrots are high in soluble fiber. If your dog has upset tummy, he may benefit by the carrot in these treats.
- It’s absolutely natural and a rather precious treat.
How To Use +
- 1-2 pieces for - Puppy After 4 months age
- 2-4 pieces for – Small Size dogs
- 5-7 pieces for – Medium Size Dog
- 8-9 pieces for – Large Size Dog
These treats can be offered straight from pouch to pooch. While the leftover crumbs can be sprinkled over regular meals as healthy seasoning. This is a complementary treat and should always be fed under supervision with a bowl of fresh water at hand.