Directions to bake the pupcake:
• Open the packet
• Empty the ingredients into a whisking bowl
• Add one egg
• Add 2 cups of water or chicken stock
• Optional: Add half a cup of boiled, grated carrot, sweet potato or pumpkin
• Whisk till you get a thick smooth batter
• Put it in an oven/microwave
• Put batter in a greased baking tin and bake at 180 degree C for half an hour.
• Poke with a toothpick to check. If the toothpick comes out clean, it’s ready.
• Put batter in a microwave safe dish and microwave for 7 minutes till ready.
• Keep out to cool
• Place the cake tray inside the cooker on top of the ring or stand. The cooker has to be hot inside.
• Cover the cooker with the lid. Pls note the gasket & weight have to be removed.
• Bake for 50 to 60 mins on a low flame.
• When the cake is completely baked, poke it with a toothpick and if it comes out clean, it's ready.
• The cake top will be fairly dry when you touch it. If it is still moist then bake for few more mins
• Dehydrated Chicken
• Rice Flour
• Potato Powder
• Natural Peanut Butter Powder