Directions to bake the pupcake:
• Open the packet
• Empty the ingredients into a whisking bowl
• Add one egg (Optional)
• Add 2 cups of water/buttermilk
• Add 2 tablespoons of honey (Optional)
• Whisk till you get a thick smooth batter
• Put it in an oven/microwave
• Put batter in a greased baking tin and bake at 180 degree C for half an hour.
• Poke with a toothpick to check. If the toothpick comes out clean, it’s ready.
• Put batter in a microwave safe dish and microwave for 7 minutes till ready.
• Keep out to cool
• Banana Powder/Dehydrated Chicken
• Organic Peanut Unsweetened Butter Powder
• Rice Flour
• Potato Powder
• Natural Peanut Butter Powder