Really Real Chicken Pulao Ready-To-Eat Meal (300g x10 packs) = 3000g
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Everyone’s eating smarter these days, so why not our dogs?
Because a healthy pet lives longer!
2-4 working days for orders across India
- What's Inside The Box
- How To Use
What's Inside The Box +
Enriched with ayurvedic goodness of Ashwagandha and Turmeric, this healthy homestyle ready-to-eat fresh meal helps in boosting immunity, reducing anxiety and calming your pet.
Fresh, wholesome ‘Ghar ka khana’ that is nutritionally balanced and infused (cooked) with ayurvedic herbs to increase your doggo’s life.
- Preservative free
- No additives
- Immunity and long-term health building
- Improves heart health
- Reduces anxiety
- Improves vision and skin health
- Nutritionally balanced and protein rich food
- Easy to digest
- Made from only choicest fresh veggies, not leftover portions
- Organic Fibre Rich Grain
How To Use +
Usage & Storage Guide:
- This product is in a ready-to-eat form and should be served directly at room temperature. No need to refrigerate.
- Once you open the sealed packet, food can be consumed in 2 parts within the same day if opened contents are refrigerated.
- Store sealed pack in a cool and dry place. away from direct sunlight. Do not use pack if puffed or leaking. Suitable for all breeds and sizes 3 months and above.
Feeding Guidelines per meal (In Grams)
|Dog Wgt (In Kgs)||Feeding Qt (In Grams)|
Ashwagandha powder -
- Immune health
- Improves quality of bodily tissues
- Contains high level of Iron and amino acids
- Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-fungal activity
- Anti- inflammatory, Antioxidant
- Helps relieve joint stiffness/ arthritis pain
- Fights free radicals
- Rich in protein, omega 6 fatty acids
- Heathy coat & skin
- Bone health
Unpolished Brown Rice –
- Full of natural fiber, which helps a dog's digestion. It is also an excellent source of vitamins D and B — essential to heart health.
- Vitamin A & Vitamin C & Fiber
- Healthy eyesight
- Skin & Coat Health
- A source of vitamins, including A, K, and the B vitamins. They’re packed with minerals like iron, zinc, potassium, and magnesium.
- Rich in protein & fiber
- Excellent source of vitamin A, potassium and fiber.
- Heathy vision
- Heathy skin & coat
Sunflower oil -
- Source of omega 6 fatty acids
- Lower saturated fat
- Healthy skin
- Immune & Heart Health