Usage & Storage Guide:
This product is in a ready-to-eat form and should be served directly at room temperature. No need to refrigerate.
Once you open the sealed packet, food can be consumed in 2 parts within the same day if opened contents are refrigerated.
Store sealed pack in a cool and dry place. away from direct sunlight. Do not use pack if puffed or leaking. Suitable for all breeds and sizes 3 months and above.
Feeding Guidelines per meal (In Grams)
Dog Wgt (In Kgs) Feeding Qt (In Grams)
Ashwagandha powder -
• Immune health
• Improves quality of bodily tissues
• Contains high level of Iron and amino acids
• Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-fungal activity
• Anti- inflammatory, Antioxidant
• Helps relieve joint stiffness/ arthritis pain
• Fights free radicals
Unpolished Brown Rice –
• Full of natural fiber, which helps a dog's digestion. It is also an excellent source of vitamins D and B — essential to heart health.
• Vitamin A & Vitamin C & Fiber
• Healthy eyesight
• Skin & Coat Health
• Best choice of protein if vegetarian, Calcium
• Good for growing dogs and overall body.
• Good for dogs who suffer from stomach distress
• A source of vitamins, including A, K, and the B vitamins. They’re packed with minerals like iron, zinc, potassium, and magnesium.
• Rich in protein & fiber
• Excellent source of vitamin A, potassium and fiber.
• Heathy vision
• Heathy skin & coat
Sunflower oil -
• Source of omega 6 fatty acids
• Lower saturated fat
• Healthy skin
• Immune & Heart Health